Call: (614) 445-3000
Newark Ohio Attorney
In today's world, people are faced with extremely difficult problems every day. Most people feel overwhelmed by things that are beyond their control.
Ronald A. Wittel, Jr.
When choosing an attorney that serves clients in Newark, Ohio, choose an attorney that does the following:
- Focuses their attention on you,
- Explains how the law affects you in a way you understand,
- Evaluates if they can help you,
- Helps you achieve the best possible outcome,
- Understands what is best for your future,
- Listens to your needs and your situation, and
- Makes you feel comfortable to ask questions.
How I Can Help You
As an experienced, licensed attorney in Newark, Ohio, I find solutions to difficult problems, and I focus my law practice in the following fields:
Ch. 7 Bankruptcy
Some people can eliminate unsecured credit cards and medical bills. It's not for everyone, but it may be right for you.
Chapter 13 BankruptcyNeed to catch up a house or save a car? Ch. 13 bankruptcy helps people pay back their debt with what they have.Read More
DivorceIs it time to consider your options with your marriage? Divorce can help you gain closure.Read More
DissolutionWhen both people are in agreement on how to end a marriage, a dissolution is a possibility.Read More
Child CustodyDealing with custody can help resolve child related issues in a relationship.Read More
CriminalHave you been accused of a crime?
Maybe you should consider your options.Read More